We subscribe to the following core values which are consistent with the Universal Declaration of Human Rights:
- Honour and dignity of man and ownership of his God–given rights to life, property, freedom and happiness
- Equity and social justice
- Private enterprise
We believe in the role of the State as an impartial umpire and regulator of institutions, processes, interests and rights. We subscribe to the idea that the State should have a limited role in the private and personal affairs of citizens.
Our party shall give a pride of place to the following policy areas, while giving due attention to other policy areas according to their relevance to the welfare of Nigerians.
- Security of life and property
- Job creation with emphasis on entrepreneurship
- Agriculture with emphasis on improvement in technology and yield
- Electric power
- Education with emphasis on quality and function
- Healthcare; primary, secondary and tertiary with emphasis on prevention
- Transport with emphasis on railway and waterway
- Foreign policy